- Taking cue from the Apple verdict, Google countersues Epic Games arguing breach of contract October 14, 2021
- Urban Company cedes some ground to workers pushing for better pay and working conditions October 14, 2021
- Zostel cries foul over ‘inadequate disclosures’ in OYO’s proposed IPO October 14, 2021
- Amazon systematically copied best-selling products and manipulated search results to promote them: Reuters Investigation October 14, 2021
- Facebook will now remove coordinated efforts to harass or silence public figures October 14, 2021
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The US and other countries' retreat from a laissez-faire approach to regulating markets presents India with a rare opportunity.
When news that Walmart would soon accept cryptocurrency turned out to be fake, it also became a teachable moment.
In this excerpt from the book, the authors focus on personal data and autocracies. One in particular – Russia. Autocracies always prioritize information control...
The use of facial recognition technology for policing in Delhi: An empirical study of potential religion-based discrimination
By Jai Vipra, Senior Resident Fellow at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy The use of new technology, including facial recognition technology (FRT) by police...