- Exclusive: Major entrance examinations such as JEE, NEET, UGC-NET to come under facial recognition surveillance August 3, 2021
- NHA reveals six IT firms shortlisted to provide tech support for Co-WIN’s expansion to other countries August 3, 2021
- Black Widow: Scarlett Johansson sues Disney for breach of contract, more on the allegations in her lawsuit August 3, 2021
- Explicitly cover hotel and food aggregators under e-commerce rules and hold them accountable: FHRAI August 3, 2021
- Amazon hit with record €746 million fine for violating EU’s GDPR August 3, 2021
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
By Rahul Rai and Shruti Aji Murali A little less than a year since their release, the Consumer Protection (E-commerce) Rules, 2020 is being amended....
By Rahul Rai and Shruti Aji Murali The Indian antitrust regulator, the Competition Commission of India (CCI) has a little more than a decade...
By Stella Joseph, Prakhil Mishra, and Surabhi Prabhudesai The recent difference of opinions between the Government and Twitter brings to fore the increasing scrutiny...
This article is being posted here courtesy of The Wire, where it was originally published on June 17. By Saksham Singh The St Petersburg paradox,...