- Is age-verification the answer to protecting children from online harms? #NAMA March 30, 2023
- Here are 6 ways the Indian government is collecting your facial data March 30, 2023
- India’s telecom regulator Directs Telcos to Report Major Network Outages March 30, 2023
- No report available on economic cost of internet shutdowns in India: Telecom Dept in Parliament March 30, 2023
- MediaNama Daily: Fraud vs Fintech March 30, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Amazon announced that it will integrate its logistics network and SmartCommerce services with the Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC).
India's smartphone operating system BharOS has received much buzz in the media lately, but does it really merit this attention?
After using the Mapples app as his default navigation app for a week, Sarvesh draws a comparison between Google Maps and Mapples
In the case of the ‘deemed consent' provision in the draft data protection law, brevity comes at the cost of clarity and user protection
The regulatory ambivalence around an instrument so essential to facilitate data exchange – the CM framework – is disconcerting for several reasons.