- AIIMS denies ₹200 crores ransom demand, servers remain down for 7th day November 29, 2022
- Here’s How Indian Government Justifies Search and Seizures of Devices November 29, 2022
- DPDP Bill, 2022: A Small Amendment May Impact Indians’ Rights to Information and Accountability November 28, 2022
- Why has the Indian central bank stopped Paytm from onboarding new online merchants? November 28, 2022
- U.S. Prohibits Imports of Blacklisted Communications Gear Over National Security Concerns November 28, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The Structure and Style of a Dogma Community: Conspiracy theories and organized Twitter engagement on Sushant Singh Rajput
Studying the 'community' supporting the late Sushant Singh Rajput (SSR) shows how Twitter was gamed through organized engagement
Do we have an enabling system for the National Data Governance Framework Policy (NDGFP) aiming to create a repository of non-personal data?
A viewpoint on why the regulation of cryptocurrencies and crypto exchnages under 2019's E-Commerce Rules puts it in a 'grey area'
India's IT Rules mandate a GAC to address user 'grievances' , but is re-instatement of content removed by a platform a power it should...
Why ‘group privacy’ should be recognised, and how ‘non-personal’ data becomes a regulatory blindspot
There is a need for reconceptualizing personal, non-personal data and the concept of privacy itself for regulators to effectively protect data