MediaNama is the premier source of information and analysis on Technology Policy in India.
Our mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair and competitive.
We cover whatever shapes the India’s fast growing digital ecosystem, providing news, opinion, data and analysis. Historically, we have focused on digital businesses as well, covering new launches, M&A, VC Funding, Research, Joint Ventures and other business developments related to Internet and Mobile domains, and content including music, gaming, video and more.
Our reportage attracts a readership of policy and business decision makers, including regulators, government officials, Members of Parliament, apart from policy professionals, technologists, journalists, lawyers and others.
Our events attract an attendee roster comprising of Founders, CXOs, Digital Heads, Policy professionals, Lawyers, Government officials, and the occasional MP or their staff.
For Events and Advertising
- Event sponsorship / co-organising: Harneet Singh, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertising: Rakesh Bhatt, email@example.com
- General business queries: firstname.lastname@example.org / +91-11-2394-6185
- Send us a tip-off here.
- Company updates / Press Releases: email@example.com
- Journalist: Trisha Jalan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journalist: Aroon Deep, email@example.com
- Journalist: Soumyarendra Barik, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journalist: Aditya Chunduru, email@example.com
- Journalist: Advait Palepu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Research Associate: Aditi Agrawal, email@example.com
- Editor: Nikhil Pahwa, firstname.lastname@example.org
In case there’s a serious issue (press release not covered is not a serious issue): Nikhil Pahwa, email@example.com
Snailmail/Physical address: Mixed Bag Media Pvt Ltd, 20 A Rajpur Road, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054, Civil Lines
About the Founder and Editor
He is a TED Fellow, an Asia21 Fellow, and co-founded the Savetheinternet.in campaign for Net Neutrality, which was the largest grassroots campaign in the history of India, with over a million people participating. He was also the co-founder of the Internet Freedom Foundation, which focuses on advocacy for an open Internet in India.
Nikhil was one of India today Magazine’s “Indians of Tomorrow” under 35. MediaNama was awarded as an Ecosystem Builder by Fortune Magazine in 2016.