For Events and Partnerships
- Event sponsorship / co-organising: Harneet Singh, firstname.lastname@example.org
- General business queries: email@example.com / +91-11-4543-1127
- For subscriptions related support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a tip-off here.
- Company updates / Press Releases: email@example.com
- Journalist: Sarvesh Mathi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journalist: Anushka Jain, email@example.com
- Journalist: Mitaksh Jain, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Journalist: Nishant Kauntia, email@example.com
- Journalist: Sashwata Saha, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editorial Executive: Karan Mahadik, email@example.com
- Editor: Nikhil Pahwa, firstname.lastname@example.org
In case there’s a serious issue (press release not covered is not a serious issue): Nikhil Pahwa, email@example.com
Physical address (Operating and Registered): Mixed Bag Media Pvt Ltd, 20 A Rajpur Road, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054, Civil Lines
MediaNama is an award winning publication, which provides information and analysis on Technology Policy in India.
Issues we focus on include Internet Governance, Privacy, Cyber-Security, Data Localisation, Misinformation and Disinformation, Censorship, Online Content Regulation, Aadhaar, Net Neutrality, Online Censorship, Internet Shutdowns, Surveillance, Digital Identity, Platform accountability and Non Personal Data.
“Our mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, competitive and global.”
We cover whatever shapes India’s fast growing digital ecosystem, providing news, opinion, data and analysis, and enabling meaningful conversations on technology issues. Historically, we have focused on digital businesses as well, covering new launches, M&A, VC Funding, Research, Joint Ventures and other business developments related to Internet and Mobile domains, and content including music, gaming, video and more.
MediaNama was awarded as an Ecosystem Builder by Fortune Magazine in 2016.
Our reportage attracts a readership of policy and business decision makers, including regulators, government officials, Members of Parliament, apart from policy professionals, technologists, journalists, lawyers and others.
Our events attract an attendee roster consisting of Founders, CXOs, Digital Heads, Policy professionals, Lawyers, Government officials, and Members of Parliament and their staff.
About the Founder and Editor
He is a TED Fellow, an Asia21 Fellow, and co-founded the Savetheinternet.in campaign for Net Neutrality, which was the largest grassroots campaign in the history of India, with over a million people participating. He was also the co-founder of the Internet Freedom Foundation, which focuses on advocacy for an open Internet in India.
Nikhil was one of India today Magazine’s “Indians of Tomorrow” under 35. MediaNama was awarded as an Ecosystem Builder by Fortune Magazine in 2016.