- Air India still in the process of ‘intimating’ passengers about February cyber attack: Civil Aviation Ministry July 29, 2021
- Google to start charging foreign ad sellers an equalisation levy for ads in India July 29, 2021
- Following SC order, govt requested investigating agencies, states to install CCTVs in police stations and other premises July 29, 2021
- Facial recognition will not be integrated with Aadhaar: Indian Government in Parliament July 29, 2021
- IT Ministry reveals over 6 lakh cybersecurity incidents in first half of 2021, no comment on if critical infrastructure was targetted July 29, 2021
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
By Rahul Rai and Shruti Aji Murali A little less than a year since their release, the Consumer Protection (E-commerce) Rules, 2020 is being amended....
By Rahul Rai and Shruti Aji Murali The Indian antitrust regulator, the Competition Commission of India (CCI) has a little more than a decade...
By Stella Joseph, Prakhil Mishra, and Surabhi Prabhudesai The recent difference of opinions between the Government and Twitter brings to fore the increasing scrutiny...
This article is being posted here courtesy of The Wire, where it was originally published on June 17. By Saksham Singh The St Petersburg paradox,...