- A Complete Guide To The Indian Telecommunication Bill, 2022 September 23, 2022
- Ashwini Vaishnav on Draft Telecom Bill Regulating WhatsApp, Mandating KYC and Revealing Caller Identity September 23, 2022
- The Draft Indian Telecommunication Bill Wants To Protect Users From Spam Calls, But Concerns remain September 23, 2022
- UK to probe cloud services, personal communication apps, and smart devices September 23, 2022
- Indian Telecommunication Bill 2022: Provisions on Telecommunication Development Fund and Regulatory Sandbox September 23, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The Structure and Style of a Dogma Community: Conspiracy theories and organized Twitter engagement on Sushant Singh Rajput
Studying the 'community' supporting the late Sushant Singh Rajput (SSR) shows how Twitter was gamed through organized engagement
Do we have an enabling system for the National Data Governance Framework Policy (NDGFP) aiming to create a repository of non-personal data?
A viewpoint on why the regulation of cryptocurrencies and crypto exchnages under 2019's E-Commerce Rules puts it in a 'grey area'
India's IT Rules mandate a GAC to address user 'grievances' , but is re-instatement of content removed by a platform a power it should...
Why ‘group privacy’ should be recognised, and how ‘non-personal’ data becomes a regulatory blindspot
There is a need for reconceptualizing personal, non-personal data and the concept of privacy itself for regulators to effectively protect data