- Report alleges phishing attempts by Pakistan-linked group on India’s power, finance, and telecom units July 24, 2021
- How important is the judgement of the Karnataka HC in the Manish Maheshwari vs UP Police case? July 24, 2021
- Jio traffic jumps during COVID-19 second wave, crosses 2 exabytes; user adds stays stable July 24, 2021
- Ahead of IT Committee meeting, Tharoor suggests judicial probe of Pegasus; IFF poses questions July 24, 2021
- The only word for this is treason: Rahul Gandhi on Pegasus revelations July 24, 2021
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
By Rahul Rai and Shruti Aji Murali A little less than a year since their release, the Consumer Protection (E-commerce) Rules, 2020 is being amended....
By Rahul Rai and Shruti Aji Murali The Indian antitrust regulator, the Competition Commission of India (CCI) has a little more than a decade...
By Stella Joseph, Prakhil Mishra, and Surabhi Prabhudesai The recent difference of opinions between the Government and Twitter brings to fore the increasing scrutiny...
This article is being posted here courtesy of The Wire, where it was originally published on June 17. By Saksham Singh The St Petersburg paradox,...