- India’s gig workers may be conferred employee tag in major government policy shift: Report October 19, 2021
- Did Amazon lie to US Congress about how it creates and promotes its private labels? October 19, 2021
- What investors need to know about Coin Sets, a mutual fund approach to cryptocurrencies October 19, 2021
- Why LinkedIn is being replaced with a bare-bones job search platform in China October 19, 2021
- Acer India hit by ransomware attack, over 60 GB of files and databases stolen October 19, 2021
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The US and other countries' retreat from a laissez-faire approach to regulating markets presents India with a rare opportunity.
When news that Walmart would soon accept cryptocurrency turned out to be fake, it also became a teachable moment.
In this excerpt from the book, the authors focus on personal data and autocracies. One in particular – Russia. Autocracies always prioritize information control...
The use of facial recognition technology for policing in Delhi: An empirical study of potential religion-based discrimination
By Jai Vipra, Senior Resident Fellow at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy The use of new technology, including facial recognition technology (FRT) by police...