- Delhi High Court puts a stop to fraudulent Burger King websites September 21, 2023
- WhatsApp bets on e-commerce in India with new business features September 21, 2023
- Event Announcement: International trends in Network usage fees, 4th October #Ad September 21, 2023
- Delhi HC Passes Order Disallowing Non-Permitted Use Of Anil Kapoor’s Name, Voice, Dialogue Through AI September 21, 2023
- IT Ministry appoints special officer on duty to set up the Data Protection Board of India September 21, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Is open-sourcing of AI, and the use cases that come with it, a good starting point to discuss the responsibility and liability of AI?...
RBI Deputy Governor Rabi Shankar called for self-regulation in the fintech sector, but here's why we disagree with his stance.
Straw man fallacy: IT Ministers’ defence of government exemptions in data protection law misses the point
Both the IT Minister and the IT Minister of State have chosen to avoid the actual concerns raised, and have instead defended against lesser...
The Central Board of Film Certification found power outside the Cinematograph Act and came to be known as the Censor Board. Are OTT self-regulating...