MediaNama would like to thank its sponsors: Spice Digital, CCAvenue and E2E for their support.
Investment & M&A
– Updated Digest: Micromax, Amazon India, Google, Reverie, Videocon Mobile & More
– Unmetric Raises $5.5M Investment From JAFCO Asia & Nexus Venture Partners
– ABP Sells Businessworld To Anurag Batra & Vikram Jhunjhunwala; Our Take
– Reliance Group Looks To Delist Reliance Broadcast Network
– Simplilearn Secures $10M From Helion Venture Partners & Kalaari Capital
– Finalized Angel Fund Norms: Social Funds Can Collect Rs 25 Lakh Grants; Funds Brought Under AIF
– Funding Digest: Thrillophilia, N1 Media
– Uninor Breaks Even In Five Of Its Six Telecom Circles
– 7 Indian Device Makers Partner Opera To Preload Opera Mini On Android Handsets
– Updated: Fortumo Partners 4 Indian Telcos To Launch Direct Carrier Billing; Telco Rev Share Ratio
– Rockstand Inks Content Deals With M-Y Books & Others; Adds Social Features On Android
– Aircel Launches eBooks Store Aircel BookMate
– YouTube Crosses 55Mn Unique Users Per Month In India
– StatCounter On India: Nokia & Samsung Account For 72% Of Total Mobile Pageviews
– Datawind To Offer Educational Content On Tablets With TES India Tie-up
– Updated: MapmyIndia Adds Real Time Traffic Info To Mobile Apps; Select Cities Only?
– MTS India Launches Devotional Service iDivine with Shemaroo Tie-up
– TRAI Recommends TV Rating Agencies To Increase Sample Size To 50k Homes
– Updated: Nikon Says Flipkart & Snapdeal Are Not Its Authorized Dealers. So?
– Lenovo & HP India Launch E-Commerce Stores
– Why Has IRCTC Launched Windows 8 & Windows Phone App?
– Starsports.com Introduces Paid Live Streaming; Adds Football Content
– Thoughts On The Newspapers Business & The Internet
– The Hindu Launches Tamil Portal
– Deals: VC, PE & M&A In Internet, Mobile, Media in India
– Short Code Services in India
– Circlewise List Of Telecom Operators in India
– Statewise Broadband Subscribers In India
– Digital Payment Companies in India
– Advertising Networks in India