MediaNama is a leading online media company covering news on Internet, Mobile, Media and Gaming businesses in India, providing a business audience with incisive inputs, and a pan-digital perspective. We’re hiring two people who are passionate about the digital domain, who would like to be at the forefront of developments across this industry.
We’re looking for 2 dedicated and incisive journalists who will be part of the vision of taking MediaNama to the next level. It will be a full time position and candidates with a passion & understanding of the Internet and Mobile domains will be preferred.
– Track & report current events & news in Internet and Mobile domain
– Conduct audio, video, written interviews with industry executives
– Analyse information and present in a concise manner
– Create industry specific analytical reports
– Maintain relations with industry executives
– Track international developments in Internet and Mobile domains
– You would need to be on top of the market environment & general happenings and identify opportunities and leads in the domains to provide competitive advantage to MediaNama.
You must also be open to taking on additional responsibility during events and conferences.
– Anywhere. As long as you have an always-on Internet connection, and don’t mind working from home.
– 1 year of business news reporting experience. Preference would be given to candidates with online work experience, or at least having blogged for a year.
– Background knowledge of Media, Internet, mobile and/or technology
– Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken English.
– Should be able to analyse news and trends
– Dynamic & pro active work style
– Basic working knowledge of HTML.
– Knowledge of video editing would be asset
– Comfort with ambiguity: this is a fast paced business, you will have to learn to work with limited information at your disposal, and take decisions quickly.
How To Apply: call/SMS MediaNama Editor Nikhil Pahwa today after 2pm, or at any time tomorrow, at +919810310053