– Network18’s news and views website, Firstpost has launched an app for iOS supporting the iPhone and iPod Touch devices. The app is a free download on Apple’s iTunes App Store. Watch out for a detailed review on AppNama. Download
– Classifieds venture GETIT has launched an SMS browser app in collaboration with Shorthand Mobile. The app enables users to access SMS based info services from the company, through a graphical interface. The app can be downloaded through GETIT’s website.
– Infomedia18 owned restaurant guide Burrp has launched an app for BlackBerry devices. Available as a free download, the app utilizes GPS to detect the user’s location and offer listings accordingly. Download
– Times Music has launched a wellness mobile application, Cure With Diet, which focuses on nutrition and diet. The app is available on Apple’s iTunes App Store, as a free trial, which can be upgraded to the full version for $3.99. It is also available on BlackBerry App World for $0.99. Download – iTunes link | BlackBerry App World
– Condé Nast India has launched two new apps for the BlackBerry playBook and Smart phones – Vogue Stylist and CondéNast Traveller’s The Luxury Guide To India. While the Vogue Stylist app focuses on style and fashion, the Luxury Guide to India app is location enabled and offers info related to luxury shopping, and dining destinations. Download – Condé Nast India Page on BlackBerry App World
– MSN India has launched a news app for Windows Phone 7. The free app offers domestic, international, business, sports and entertainment news from the MSN India website. Strange that the Windows Marketplace on Zune is still not officially available in India. Source – WMPU. Download
– MMI Online, the digital media arm of Jagran Prakashan Limited (JPL), has launched the Jagran Post iPhone app for its English News Portal, Jagran Post. The free app offers news, views, analysis, pictures, blogs and forums from the website. Download
This post first appeared on AppNama, our pilot site focused on mobile apps and services.