- Network18's news and views website, Firstpost has launched an app for iOS supporting the iPhone and iPod Touch devices. The app is a free download on Apple's iTunes App Store. Watch out for a detailed review on AppNama. Download - Classifieds venture GETIT has launched an SMS browser app in collaboration with Shorthand Mobile. The app enables users to access SMS based info services from the company, through a graphical interface. The app can be downloaded through GETIT's website. - Infomedia18 owned restaurant guide Burrp has launched an app for BlackBerry devices. Available as a free download, the app utilizes GPS to detect the user's location and offer listings accordingly. Download - Times Music has launched a wellness mobile application, Cure With Diet, which focuses on nutrition and diet. The app is available on Apple's iTunes App Store, as a free trial, which can be upgraded to the full version for $3.99. It is also available on BlackBerry App World for $0.99. Download - iTunes link | BlackBerry App World - Condé Nast India has launched two new apps for the BlackBerry playBook and Smart phones - Vogue Stylist and CondéNast Traveller's The Luxury Guide To India. While the Vogue Stylist app focuses on style and fashion, the Luxury Guide to India app is location enabled and offers info related to luxury shopping, and dining destinations. Download - Condé Nast India Page on BlackBerry App World - MSN India has launched a news app for Windows Phone 7. The free app offers domestic, international, business,…
- What Made It Easier For Fraudsters To Access People’s Biometrics, Aadhaar Details In Kolkata? October 4, 2023
- Bengaluru gig workers, taxi drivers demand ban on commercial carpooling services October 4, 2023
- Karnataka invites agencies to set up an Information Disorder Tackling Unit October 4, 2023
- Watch Live Today: International trends in Network usage fees October 4, 2023
- “Why Does Prasar Bharati need my money?”: YouTuber Meghnad’s Copyright Struggles with Government Content October 4, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Factors like Indus not charging developers any commission for in-app payments and antitrust orders issued by India's competition regulator against Google could contribute to...
Is open-sourcing of AI, and the use cases that come with it, a good starting point to discuss the responsibility and liability of AI?...
RBI Deputy Governor Rabi Shankar called for self-regulation in the fintech sector, but here's why we disagree with his stance.
Straw man fallacy: IT Ministers’ defence of government exemptions in data protection law misses the point
Both the IT Minister and the IT Minister of State have chosen to avoid the actual concerns raised, and have instead defended against lesser...
The Central Board of Film Certification found power outside the Cinematograph Act and came to be known as the Censor Board. Are OTT self-regulating...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...