Here are 3 reasons why following the tech policy domain in India is so tiresome:
- Scattered sources: Getting a complete picture of every development requires scrambling through several sources, all of which have only some of the information you need.
- Lack of context: Stories on tech policy are written by non-specialist reporters, leading to a lack of depth and historical context.
- Copy-Paste Journalism: General news sites thoughtlessly carry the spin of press feeds, lacking the rigor required to put stories in proper perspective.
MediaNama is designed to solve these problems
Our key products are produced keeping your priorities in mind. With MediaNama, keeping up with tech policy in India will never feel like work again.
Worried that you won’t use it much?
Our data shows that MediaNama subscribers utilize their subscriptions actively:
- A weekly newsletter you look forward to: MediaNama’s weekly subscriber-only newsletter receives a 45% open rate, which is far higher than the industry averages. Our newsletters are read because they are tailored to your informational needs.
- Member calls you’ll actually attend: Our monthly Members Calls are consistently attended by 1/5th of our entire subscriber base. They attract an audience of Members of Parliament, CEOs and Policy Heads at top companies.
- More time spent on site: We’re currently in the process of procuring this data, but our subscribers tell us that they use the site extensively, whether to simply stay updated or dive deep into a topic.
What MediaNama subscribers have to say
“Over the last decade, MediaNama has been my go-to resource for digital policy news and analysis. Independent media needs our support to thrive and inform discourse. Subscribe!”Amber Sinha
Senior Fellow, Mozilla Foundation
“I’m grateful to MediaNama for the brilliant work of demistifying some of the most complex and pertinent socio-economic and political issues around technology.”Ritesh Pandey
Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha
“Incredible how early, vocal, and right Nikhil and the team have been on tech + policy in India. Support MediaNama for more than just accurate news.”Piyush Varanjani