Position Title: Senior Developer
Reports to: CTO
Company: Dvara E-Registry
To develop, maintain and extend Dvara E-Registry’s web and app-based core workflows with a view to bringing efficiency to its processes on a continuing basis. The team member will be involved in designing and developing both frontend and backend components.
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Development, deployment and maintenance of web and Android applications using a full stack architecture especially the front end.
- Deployment of web applications on cloud infrastructure for scalable, distributed access.
- Version Control of software developed.
- Working with business leaders and subject matter experts to understand workflows
- Research emerging technologies and maintain awareness of current platform roadmaps to assist with developing strategic plans.
- B.E/ B Tech ( Computer Sciences)
- Masters Degree in Computer Science/ Applications.
- 4-6 Years of Full Stack Web application development
- Experience with deploying applications on cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS
- Experience in the development of REST APIs using Node and integrating with UI.
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum development model
- Strong experience in code versioning using Git.
- Full stack development technologies
- Python, Flask, Django, Java, Microservices, AWS Cloud
- REST APIs using Node.
- Exposure to databases such as MS SQL and NOSQL
- Deployment to cloud services, preferably AWS
- Open to researching and learning new technologies with a view to delivering efficient solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills, including the ability to communicate complex, technological concepts clearly to all levels of the organization.
- Keen interest in researching emerging technologies and maintain awareness of current platform roadmaps to assist with developing strategic plans.
- CTO of Dvara E-Registry
- Others within the Dvara E-Registry – Operations, Agronomists, Product & Credit, Sales and R&D
- Machine learning and AI Specialists
- Data Vendors and partners
- Technology and Platform Partners
- Client Technology Departments
Financial ServicesInformation ServicesInformation Technology and Services
About Dvara E-Registry
Dvara E-Registry is a new fintech startup, promoted by Dvara Trust. Dvara E-Registry aims to help channel financial products to Rural India using an intelligent blend of macro and micro alternative and traditional data to bridge the information asymmetries between clients and providers. By harnessing a variety of technologies like mobile and GIS and the power of Machine Learning, E-Registry makes the process of participating in the mainstream financial marketplaces seamless and enables customisation of products. Initial pilots and partnerships are in place and we hope to launch formally soon with an initial set of services in some selected launch geographies.