1) Responsible to work towards resolving industry issues by coordinating with CEOs and Senior management of PCI and FCC member companies
2) Researching & Drafting common submission/letters and position papers on behalf of the industry after incorporating feedback from CEOs and senior management.
3) Working and coordinating with the regulator and respective government officers on industry issues
4) Getting the required white papers and research papers drafted from members and knowledge partners
5) Approaching new players to sign them up to be members of PC/FCCI, thus making it an inclusive body
6) Working on organizing conference and roundtables for the councils
7) Identifying and working with third parties on conducting a research related to these sectors
8) Working on strategic projects undertaken by the council
About Internet and Mobile Association of India
Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) is a not for profit industry body which represents the entire gamut of digital businesses in India. IAMAI effectively address the challenges facing the digital and online industry including mobile content and services, online publishing, mobile advertising, online advertising, ecommerce and mobile & digital payments among others.
Payments Council of India(PCI) and Fintech Convergence Council (FCC) were formed under Internet and Mobile Association of India and represent the various digital payments and financial services players respectively. They addresses and resolves various industry level issues and barriers which require discussion and action. The Council works with all its members to identify and build opportunities and to promote the payments and fintech industry growth. The PCI stakeholders are prepaid payment issuers, payment processors, acquirers, payments banks, international remittance and UPI facilitators, card networks and other payment service providers. The FCC stakeholders are Lending and Insurance platforms and aggregators, personal finance management platforms, financial technology and services entities among others