- MediaNama Daily: Caught red-handed March 25, 2023
- US govt warns businesses of ‘AI deception’, calls for mitigating risks before launching AI products March 24, 2023
- Here’s what TikTok’s CEO said in his U.S. Congressional Committee Hearing March 24, 2023
- Cyberabad police bust a gang selling personal data of 16.8 Crore citizens March 24, 2023
- Explained: What is Namma Yatri app and why is it joining ONDC March 24, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Amazon announced that it will integrate its logistics network and SmartCommerce services with the Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC).
India's smartphone operating system BharOS has received much buzz in the media lately, but does it really merit this attention?
After using the Mapples app as his default navigation app for a week, Sarvesh draws a comparison between Google Maps and Mapples
In the case of the ‘deemed consent' provision in the draft data protection law, brevity comes at the cost of clarity and user protection
The regulatory ambivalence around an instrument so essential to facilitate data exchange – the CM framework – is disconcerting for several reasons.