- How Google’s location tracking led to a $42 million penalty in Australia August 17, 2022
- MeitY’s Digital India Act due in Winter Session, says report: OTT, metaverse in ambit August 17, 2022
- Vauld comes under ED scanner after the agency freezes assets worth Rs 367 crore August 17, 2022
- TLDR: Social media and small businesses, Snapchat privacy, Meta’s user tracking, UN IGF, WhatsApp’s Windows beta, more August 17, 2022
- Deep Dive: What do lawyers think of the proposed changes to the Competition Act, 2002? August 16, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Do we have an enabling system for the National Data Governance Framework Policy (NDGFP) aiming to create a repository of non-personal data?
A viewpoint on why the regulation of cryptocurrencies and crypto exchnages under 2019's E-Commerce Rules puts it in a 'grey area'
India's IT Rules mandate a GAC to address user 'grievances' , but is re-instatement of content removed by a platform a power it should...
Why ‘group privacy’ should be recognised, and how ‘non-personal’ data becomes a regulatory blindspot
There is a need for reconceptualizing personal, non-personal data and the concept of privacy itself for regulators to effectively protect data