Elon Musk accuses Twitter of ordering whistleblower to destroy evidence
Zatko allegedly destroyed handwritten notes and computer files that could be evidence in the case to withdraw the buyout offer
- Influencers must understand the laws that govern them and what they promote: Manisha Kapoor, CEO of ASCI March 23, 2023
- MediaNama Daily: GIFT-ing startups a break from compliance stress March 23, 2023
- Expert committee set up to help bring back foreign domiciled fintech startups to India’s GIFT City March 22, 2023
- India’s I&B Ministry has no answer for query on expertise of fact-checkers working for govt’s Fact Check Unit March 22, 2023
- Here’s everything you need to know about WazirX’s latest transparency report March 22, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Amazon announced that it will integrate its logistics network and SmartCommerce services with the Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC).
India's smartphone operating system BharOS has received much buzz in the media lately, but does it really merit this attention?
After using the Mapples app as his default navigation app for a week, Sarvesh draws a comparison between Google Maps and Mapples
In the case of the ‘deemed consent' provision in the draft data protection law, brevity comes at the cost of clarity and user protection
The regulatory ambivalence around an instrument so essential to facilitate data exchange – the CM framework – is disconcerting for several reasons.
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...
Rajesh Kumar* doesn’t have many enemies in life. But, Uber, for which he drives a cab everyday, is starting to look like one, he...