- Zomato Q3FY24 Results: Company expects adjusted revenue to grow at 50% over next quarters February 26, 2024
- RBI allows Paytm to migrate @paytm UPI users to other banks once NPCI gives approval February 26, 2024
- India’s Ministry of Home Affairs Extends Order Suspending Internet Services in Punjab February 26, 2024
- China state-backed hacking groups reportedly targeted India and other countries; here’s what we don’t know February 23, 2024
- Microsoft Announces Automation of Risk Identification Process for Generative AI Systems February 23, 2024
Company reports an INR 390 crore year-on-year improvement in EBITDA and a 53 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth of the Consolidated Adjusted Revenue for the...
The Minister's response came after an X user posted answers generated by Gemini regarding Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Notably, Indus Appstore will allow app developers to use third-party billing systems for in-app billing without having to pay any commission to Indus, a...
The existing commission-based model, which companies like Uber and Ola have used for a long time and still stick to, has received criticism from...
Factors like Indus not charging developers any commission for in-app payments and antitrust orders issued by India's competition regulator against Google could contribute to...
Is open-sourcing of AI, and the use cases that come with it, a good starting point to discuss the responsibility and liability of AI?...
RBI Deputy Governor Rabi Shankar called for self-regulation in the fintech sector, but here's why we disagree with his stance.
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...