- EGI Seeks Journalistic Exemption in India’s New Data Protection Act February 20, 2024
- New initiative launched to help domain registries take down CSAM more quickly February 20, 2024
- Mapping Co Genesys International Reports 80% Jump in Revenues for Q3 FY24 February 20, 2024
- Here’s a Look at US Govt’s New Legislations to Tackle Deepfakes, AI-Generated Explicit Content February 20, 2024
- 98% of the complaints received by key streaming services in January 2024 not related to code of ethics February 20, 2024
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The existing commission-based model, which companies like Uber and Ola have used for a long time and still stick to, has received criticism from...
Factors like Indus not charging developers any commission for in-app payments and antitrust orders issued by India's competition regulator against Google could contribute to...
Is open-sourcing of AI, and the use cases that come with it, a good starting point to discuss the responsibility and liability of AI?...
RBI Deputy Governor Rabi Shankar called for self-regulation in the fintech sector, but here's why we disagree with his stance.
Straw man fallacy: IT Ministers’ defence of government exemptions in data protection law misses the point
Both the IT Minister and the IT Minister of State have chosen to avoid the actual concerns raised, and have instead defended against lesser...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...