We missed this earlier: Visa Inc. became the first major card network to settle transactions in crypto-currencies, with the direct acceptance of payments in USD Coin (USDC), the company announced on March 29. The card payments network used the Ethereum blockchain to carry out the settlement. USD Coin is a stablecoin whose value is pegged to […]
- VLC’s website has been down for over two months in India May 19, 2022
- Apple to stop accepting credit and debit cards in India May 19, 2022
- FAQs on cybersecurity directive adds fresh concerns May 19, 2022
- In a first, IT Ministry asked to share order for blocking website May 19, 2022
- TLDR: Paytm, RBI, Ola Foods, Slice, BharatPe, UPI, crypto ads, social media monitoring May 19, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Here are possible reasons why Indians are not generating significant IAP revenues despite our download share crossing 30%.
It is widely argued that the PDP Bill report seeks to discard the intermediary status of social media platforms but that may not be...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...