- Jade Lyngdoh on Content Moderation in Non-English Languages | Meta India Tech Scholars 2021-22 February 1, 2023
- Why is a global approach to crypto regulation needed, according to India’s Economic Survey? February 1, 2023
- Budget 2023: Top Tech Policy Takeaways from Nirmala Sitharaman’s Speech February 1, 2023
- Everything You Need to Know About the India-US Critical and Emerging Technology Initiative February 1, 2023
- RS Sharma, key person for Aadhaar and Co-WIN projects, steps down as Chief of National Health Authority of India February 1, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
India's smartphone operating system BharOS has received much buzz in the media lately, but does it really merit this attention?
After using the Mapples app as his default navigation app for a week, Sarvesh draws a comparison between Google Maps and Mapples
The regulatory ambivalence around an instrument so essential to facilitate data exchange – the CM framework – is disconcerting for several reasons.
The provisions around grievance redressal in the Data Protection Bill "stands to be dangerously sparse and nugatory on various counts."
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...