We are happy to announce speakers for our online discussion on the impact of Data Policies on Artificial Intelligence, being held next week on January 28 (Thursday). We are going to focus on how access to data and applications of algorithmic and machine learning models on it is taking shape, in context of upcoming ecosystem changes and regulations. We want to understand how the utility of data and AI taking place, and what privacy protections encircle the use cases.
Registrations are open for this session, you can apply to attend here.
- 2:00 – 2:15 PM: Check-in
- 2:15 – 2:45 PM: Opening remarks
- Rahul Panicker, Wadhwani Institute for Artificial Intelligence
- 2:45 – 4:00 PM: Session 1, Data & Utility
- Balakrishnan Narayanan, EarlySalary
- Vidushi Marda, ARTICLE 19
- Meghna Suryakumar, Crediwatch
- Tarunima Prabhakar, Tattle
- 4:00 – 5:30 PM: Session 2, Data & Privacy
- Abhishek Agarwal, CreditVidya
- Arindrajit Basu, Centre for Internet & Society
- Divij Joshi, Mozilla Tech Policy Fellow
- Frederike Kaltheuner, Mozilla Tech Policy Fellow
- 5:30 – 6:00 PM: Closing remarks
MediaNama is hosting this session with support from Facebook, Microsoft, and Flipkart.
This is an advertisement for MediaNama’s event. MediaNama’s Native Advertising policy can be seen here, and past ads here. For advertising, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you’re interested in sponsoring our events, please contact email@example.com.