- What are India’s focus areas in its proposals at the UN Cybercrime Convention? #NAMA May 25, 2023
- Out with the old and in with the new: IAMAI elects Dream Sports co-founder Harsh Jain as Chairman May 25, 2023
- Key Takeaways: Global securities watchdog issues recommendations on global crypto regulation May 25, 2023
- Meta Plans to Challenge Irish Data Regulator’s Massive €1.2 Billion Fine Over Cross Border Data Flows May 25, 2023
- MeitY Minister Rajeev Chandrasekhar talks about AI regulation under the Digital India Act May 25, 2023
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Is it safe to consider all "publicly available data" as public?
PhonePe launched an e-commerce buyer app for ONDC called Pincode. We, however, believe that it should also launch a seller app.
Amazon announced that it will integrate its logistics network and SmartCommerce services with the Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC).
India's smartphone operating system BharOS has received much buzz in the media lately, but does it really merit this attention?
After using the Mapples app as his default navigation app for a week, Sarvesh draws a comparison between Google Maps and Mapples
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...
Rajesh Kumar* doesn’t have many enemies in life. But, Uber, for which he drives a cab everyday, is starting to look like one, he...