MediaNama is discussing how the Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019, deals with children’s data privacy, their access to education and social media, and restrictions placed on profiling children, among other things.
- 98.2% of Domino’s delivery orders are now being placed online June 16, 2021
- UK launches investigation into market power of Google and Apple June 16, 2021
- UP Police lodges FIR against Twitter and others for posts on Ghaziabad attack June 16, 2021
- Reports state Twitter may have lost its intermediary status, but no official confirmation June 16, 2021
- Telegram could face fines for not complying with German law: Report June 15, 2021