MediaNama is discussing how the Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019, deals with children’s data privacy, their access to education and social media, and restrictions placed on profiling children, among other things.
- Indian Fintech Deal Activity Fell 23% To $2.7 billion In 2020: KPMG March 2, 2021
- Spectrum auction ends, Airtel acquires sub-GHz spectrum, govt makes Rs 77,800 crore: Report March 2, 2021
- Transactions on UPI, Bharat Bill Payment double in the last year: NPCI Data March 2, 2021
- Uber says it’s ‘doubling down’ on increasing drivers’ income, as drivers claim otherwise March 2, 2021
- Twitter sets out policy to ban people repeatedly spreading vaccine disinformation March 2, 2021