WhatsApp was finally allowed to launch its payments service in India following beta testing the feature for a few years
- Ministry of Agriculture offers financial assistance to promote drones in farming January 21, 2022
- Russia proposes blanket ban on all activities related to crypto assets including mining January 21, 2022
- DPIIT Meeting: CAIT calls for TRAI-like regulator for e-commerce, Reliance wants tighter rules for marketplace platforms January 21, 2022
- Apply data retention policy to all healthcare entities but gradually, says Practo January 21, 2022
- Tweets on Prime Minister’s security breach taken down upon government request January 20, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
While the market reality of popular crypto-assets like Bitcoin may undergo little change, the same can't be said for stablecoins.
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...