WhatsApp was finally allowed to launch its payments service in India following beta testing the feature for a few years
- Digital markets have unchecked dominance, will prioritise scrutiny of online platforms: CCI Chairman July 30, 2021
- WhatsApp CEO Will Cathcart demands moratorium on spyware industry in wake of Pegasus scandal July 30, 2021
- In letter, Shashi Tharoor urges LS Speaker to hold MeitY, MHA, and DoT officials in contempt July 30, 2021
- CERT-In issues advisory for Apple users to install remote exploit patch July 30, 2021
- Petition: NGO asks government to set up censor board for “violent” games, approaches Delhi HC July 30, 2021
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
By Rahul Rai and Shruti Aji Murali A little less than a year since their release, the Consumer Protection (E-commerce) Rules, 2020 is being amended....
By Rahul Rai and Shruti Aji Murali The Indian antitrust regulator, the Competition Commission of India (CCI) has a little more than a decade...
By Stella Joseph, Prakhil Mishra, and Surabhi Prabhudesai The recent difference of opinions between the Government and Twitter brings to fore the increasing scrutiny...
This article is being posted here courtesy of The Wire, where it was originally published on June 17. By Saksham Singh The St Petersburg paradox,...