The Consumers Affairs Ministry wrote to Flipkart and Amazon for not displaying country of origin next to certain products. Rahul Narayan, an advocate-on-record at the Supreme Court of India explains how these rules should be implemented.
- IndiaMART traffic, business queries see 35% YoY growth in Q3FY21 January 18, 2021
- Delhi High Court Stays ₹96 lakh FIU penalty on PayPal January 18, 2021
- I&B Ministry to go ahead with its own self-regulation rules for streaming services: Report January 18, 2021
- HDFC Bank expects to solve digital banking issues in 10-12 weeks January 18, 2021
- Paytm hives off payment gateway business into separate entity January 18, 2021