The Consumers Affairs Ministry wrote to Flipkart and Amazon for not displaying country of origin next to certain products. Rahul Narayan, an advocate-on-record at the Supreme Court of India explains how these rules should be implemented.
- Flipkart inks deal with Adani Group to scale supply chains, improve data management April 12, 2021
- Indian Stack can be leveraged for crypto investments, lending to SMEs: iSpirt April 12, 2021
- Exclusive: What FICCI said to MEITY on Intermediary Rules April 12, 2021
- Kerala HC declines interim stay on state govt’s rummy ban April 12, 2021
- Daily Digest of Tech Policy News and Updates (April 12, 2021) April 12, 2021