The Consumers Affairs Ministry wrote to Flipkart and Amazon for not displaying country of origin next to certain products. Rahul Narayan, an advocate-on-record at the Supreme Court of India explains how these rules should be implemented.
- Another complaint filed against Twitter at Tilak Marg PS over tweets on Ghaziabad assault case June 18, 2021
- Uttar Pradesh law commission proposes online chance-based gambling ban June 18, 2021
- MEITY wrote to Twitter asking to take off ‘manipulated media’ tag from toolkit tweets June 18, 2021
- Like Twitter, Facebook’s correspondence address is that of a law firm June 18, 2021
- Twitter served notice to take down Goa environmental activists’ tweets June 18, 2021