The Copyright Office of the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, is seeking comments from the industry on amendments to the Copyright Act, keeping in mind technological developments and the usage of the Internet for publishing and distribution of content, and a global market for the publishing and distribution of content. This discussion will cover the changes that might, or should, be made to the act.
- Flipkart inks deal with Adani Group to scale supply chains, improve data management April 12, 2021
- Indian Stack can be leveraged for crypto investments, lending to SMEs: iSpirt April 12, 2021
- Exclusive: What FICCI said to MEITY on Intermediary Rules April 12, 2021
- Kerala HC declines interim stay on state govt’s rummy ban April 12, 2021
- Daily Digest of Tech Policy News and Updates (April 12, 2021) April 12, 2021