The Copyright Office of the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, is seeking comments from the industry on amendments to the Copyright Act, keeping in mind technological developments and the usage of the Internet for publishing and distribution of content, and a global market for the publishing and distribution of content. This discussion will cover the changes that might, or should, be made to the act.
- Another complaint filed against Twitter at Tilak Marg PS over tweets on Ghaziabad assault case June 18, 2021
- Uttar Pradesh law commission proposes online chance-based gambling ban June 18, 2021
- MEITY wrote to Twitter asking to take off ‘manipulated media’ tag from toolkit tweets June 18, 2021
- Like Twitter, Facebook’s correspondence address is that of a law firm June 18, 2021
- Twitter served notice to take down Goa environmental activists’ tweets June 18, 2021