The Copyright Office of the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, is seeking comments from the industry on amendments to the Copyright Act, keeping in mind technological developments and the usage of the Internet for publishing and distribution of content, and a global market for the publishing and distribution of content. This discussion will cover the changes that might, or should, be made to the act.
- Pine Labs rolls-out super app for merchant payments and financial services January 27, 2021
- Microsoft revenue grows 17% YoY; gaming revenue shot up 51% to $5 billion January 27, 2021
- Group of Ministers advises against BSNL–MTNL merger: Report January 27, 2021
- Phone numbers of 500 million Facebook users for sale on Telegram: Report January 27, 2021
- Reserve Bank of India says it is exploring options for issuing Digital Rupee January 27, 2021