- India To Expand ‘Trusted Sources’ Mandate to Bolster Cybersecurity Across Critical Sectors February 21, 2024
- Flipkart in talks to acquire delivery platform Dunzo: Report February 21, 2024
- You can soon share your Signal username instead of your phone number February 21, 2024
- Deep Dive: Unpacking the Bombay High Court verdict on the Indian government’s proposed Fact Checking Unit February 21, 2024
- RBI increases scrutiny of peer-to-peer lending platforms: Report February 21, 2024
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The existing commission-based model, which companies like Uber and Ola have used for a long time and still stick to, has received criticism from...
Factors like Indus not charging developers any commission for in-app payments and antitrust orders issued by India's competition regulator against Google could contribute to...
Is open-sourcing of AI, and the use cases that come with it, a good starting point to discuss the responsibility and liability of AI?...
RBI Deputy Governor Rabi Shankar called for self-regulation in the fintech sector, but here's why we disagree with his stance.
Straw man fallacy: IT Ministers’ defence of government exemptions in data protection law misses the point
Both the IT Minister and the IT Minister of State have chosen to avoid the actual concerns raised, and have instead defended against lesser...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...