MediaNama invites you to apply to participate in a bootcamp that explains the basics of cryptocurrencies, including addressing questions such as:
- What are cryptocurrencies? How are they valued?
- How do they work? How are they traded?
- What are the economics of the crypto space?
- What are crypto exchanges? How do they make money?
- What are the advantages of buying cryptocurrencies? What are the risks and dangers of buying cryptocurrencies?
- What policies govern cryptocurrencies in different markets? What is the state of cryptocurrency regulation in India?
- What are the key components of a cryptocurrency policy?
India has had a tricky relationship with cryptocurrencies, and economically, it’s not clear whether these are viewed as currency, investment instruments or commodities.
Apply to participate: http://bit.ly/namacrypto01
Note that the #NAMA Bootcamp format is a workshop that covers the basics of a particular public policy domain, and is meant to help build a base level understanding of domains from an economic and/or policy perspective. There will be presentations by experts that will be followed up with a round of questions and answers. The idea is to give participants a sharp overview of a domain within a short period of time.
This #NAMA Bootcamp is supported by Zebpay.
Important: Application does not guarantee participation, and we have limited seating. In case you fit our mandate for the intended audience, we’ll send you a confirmation on or before August 20, 2019.
This is an advertisement for MediaNama’s event in Delhi. MediaNama’s Native Advertising policy can be seen here, and past ads here. For advertising, contact email@example.com. In case you’re interested in sponsoring our events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.