Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman will present the Union Budget 2019-2020 in Lok Sabha today at 11 am. She’s expected to lay out the economic roadmap for PM Narendra Modi’s government for the next five years. This is the Modi government’s first full budget of their second term; the Interim Budget 2019-20 was presented in February 2019. It made several announcements related to technology on: MSMEs and start-ups, taxation for digital businesses, cryptocurrencies being illegal, transport, and Aadhaar for businesses, among other things. Read our full report here.
- MoneyControl Pro and News18’s vernacular sections performing well: Network18 April 23, 2021
- Fintech platform Setu launches APIs for recurring payments on Bharat Bill Pay April 23, 2021
- Dunzo stops cigarette, ‘paan’ sales for Android users April 23, 2021
- Daily Digest Of Tech Policy News And Updates (April 23, 2021) April 23, 2021
- TAIPA lists how govt can ensure uninterrupted telecom services amid second wave lockdowns April 23, 2021
You May Also Like
We missed this earlier. In response to queries in the Lok Sabha on March 24, Minister of Electronics and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad...