Shemaroo’s digital media revenues stood at Rs 42.6 crore for Q3FY19, up 28.7% YoY and up from Rs 33.1 crore in the same quarter last year. Revenues from traditional media stood at Rs 106.3 crore, up 6.8% YoY and from Rs 99.5 crore in the same quarter last year. Total income from operations was Rs 148.9 crore, up 12.3% YoY.
- Total revenues were Rs 148.9 crore, down 8.8% QoQ, and up 12.7% YoY
- EBITDA was Rs 35.9 crore, down 15.7% QoQ
- EBITDA Margin was 24.00%, down 209 bps QoQ, and down 311 bps YoY
- Net Profit was Rs 19.6 crore, down 14.8% QoQ and up 10.1% YoY
- Net Profit Margin was 13.10%, down 98 bps QoQ and up 30 bps YoY
- Shemaroo’s revenues were Rs 490.3 crore, EBITDA Rs 143.8 crore, PAT Rs 71.2 crore and networth was Rs 493.2 crore.
- Traditional media accounted for 73% of its revenues in FY18, while digital was 27%.
- Traditional media’s EBITDA margin was 29.3%,
- Revenues were Rs 358.1 crore from traditional media and Rs 130.5 crore from digital media
- The company’s digital business contribution has grown from less than 10% in FY14 to over 25% in FY18
- Shemaroo currently employs 750 people
- It has proposed a new company to be incorporated in Abu Dhabi under “Shemaroo Entertainment LLC” with a paid up share capital of upto AED 750,000
- Signed a content deal with PEO TV an IPTV of Sri Lanka Telecom
- Shemaroo’s upcoming OTT platform ‘Shemaroo ME’ is targeted to launch in Q4-FY19
- Launched ‘Bhagavad Gita’ on Amazon Alexa; in process of launching in the US
- It crossed 18 million subscribers on its YouTube channel ‘FilmiGaane’
- It crossed 13 million subscribers on its YouTube channel ‘ShemarooENT’