JustDial has reported a net profit after taxes of Rs 57.3 crore, up 100.5% YoY and 18.5% QoQ for the quarter ended December 31, 2018 (Q3FY19). Its Cash and Investments stood at Rs 1,441.6 crores as on December 31, 2018 as compared to Rs 1,085.3 crores as on December 31, 2017 and Rs 1,358.5 crores as on September 30, 2018.
It had operating revenues of Rs 226.8 crores, growing 15.2% YoY. Operating EBITDA was Rs 55.1 crore, up 18.5% YoY. Adjusted Operating EBITDA Margin, excluding ESOP expenses, stood at 26.7%, up 88 bps YoY.
Visitors, listings and app downloads
- Quarterly unique visitors grew 24.8% YoY to 134.2 million users and 2.3% QoQ.
- 78.5% (105.3 million) traffic originated on mobile platforms, 15.1% (20.3 million) on desktop and 6.4% (8.6 million) on its voice platform.
- YoY, mobile traffic was up 43.1%, desktop traffic fell 18.8% and voice fell 4.2%. QoQ, mobile traffic grew 4.8%, fell 7% on desktop and fell 3.5% on voice.
- Total listings stood at 24.8 million; up 19.7% YoY and 4.3% QoQ
- 1,014,966 listings were added (net) to the database during the quarter
- Out of total listings, 13.4 million listings were geocoded as on December 31, 2018, up 32.8% YoY
- Cumulative app downloads stood at 22.8 million, up 21.9% YoY and 4.4% QoQ
- Average 14,437 app downloads per day during the quarter
- 485,410 active paid campaigns, up 10.2% YoY and up 3.1% QoQ
- Total images in listings stood at 55.3 million, up 33.5% YoY and up 7.6% QoQ
- Total Ratings & Reviews stood at 91.3 million at the end of quarter, up 15.5% YoY
Highlights this quarter:
- The company bought back 27,50,000 equity shares of face value of Rs 10 each at a price of Rs 800 per share for an amount aggregating up to Rs 220 crores from the shareholders on a proportionate basis, through the tender offer on January 10, 2019