2019 is the 15th year of ITechLaw in India and is one of the marquee events for global technology lawyers. It provides an exciting opportunity to interact with some of the brightest minds who are currently thinking through issues in technology laws and regulations. The theme of the conference is “Re-Imagining Tech Regulations for the Digital Economy” and the agenda has been structured to capture latest technological/legal trends.
Attendees have the exceptional opportunity to hear from top-notch moderators and panellists. Selected sessions include:
• Re-imagining Intermediary Liability in the Age of Fake News, Hate Speech, and Information Wars
• Internet of Humans to Internet of Things
• Tech in Law: How Technology is Changing the Face of Law and the Life of Lawyers
• Government: Rethinking the Role of Government in the Age of Big Data
• Changing IP Landscape in eCommerce and Impact on Intermediaries
Need extra motivation to attend? Here are four reasons:
• The world of technology law is constantly evolving
• Enjoy networking with In-House Counsel and private practice lawyers
• Experience a conference created by lawyers for lawyers
• See and be seen
This is an experience not to be missed. Sign up soon to reserve your place!
This is an advertisement and this content was produced by ITechLaw. MediaNama’s Native Advertising policy and past ads are here. For advertising, contact email@example.com.