Traditional financial services have globally undergone a radical transformation that has been brought about by technology and innovation. In 2015, more than 12,000 start-ups sprouted in the Fintech space across the world with a massive investment of USD 19 billion. The industry is likely to continue its current growth trajectory, with the global Fintech software and services sector predicted to touch USD 45 billion by 2020 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.1%.
At this juncture, India has created an ecosystem that provides start-ups an opportunity to exponentially grow into big businesses. The Indian Fintech software market is poised to touch USD 2.4 billion by 2020 from the USD 1.2 billion in the Financial Year (FY) 2016.
At an ideal time like this, IAMAI presents to you: FinTechX: a conference, conceptualized to bring the industry players together to discuss the innovations & dissect the implications of technologies, which are the reasons behind the paradigm shift in the financial services. The communication takes place through thought-leader presentations, panel discussions, keynotes & fireside chats, while you network like you wouldn’t anywhere else!
Date: 8th June, 2018
Venue: Taj Lands End Mumbai
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Why you MUST attend FinTechX?
- You get to learn from industry stalwarts, masterly professionals and experienced businessmen while you network, connect and associate yourself with the best, brightest and sharpest minds in the industry.
- Discussing the on-trends, off-trends, innovations & inventions, sharing the failure files & success spiels.
- Some of the interesting concepts that will be touched upon at the conference are:
- From Competition to Collaboration to ….? What’s next in FinTech journey?
- Shifting gears in lending for a true financial inclusion
- Rules of the Game: Regulation and Technology in 2022
- Last mile efficient distribution through optimum levels of FinTech intermediation
- Will 2018 be the year blockchain moves from PoC to mainstream?
- 400+ networking opportunities, 30+ speakers to hear from & 8 hrs of content to assimilate
- Adhil Shetty, CEO, BankBazaar and Co-Chairman, FinTech Committee, IAMAI
- Ashish Gupta, CTO & CPO, PolicyBazaar.com
- Cheolwon Lee, CEO, True Balance
- Mrutyunjay Mahapatra, Dy. Managing Director and CIO, State Bank of India and Chairman, FinTech Committee, IAMAI
- Prasanna Lohar, Head- Technology, Innovation & Architecture, DCB Bank
- R Balaji, Senior Vice President – Marketing & Strategy and Head SME Lending, Mahindra Finance
- Rajan Verma, CFO India & Head of Global Financial Shared Services, First Data
- Rohit Kilam, CTO, Aditya Birla Finance
- Srikanth Meenakshi, Founder and COO, FundsIndia
So, if you are from a financial technology company, a financial advisory company, a banking institution, a payment company, a microfinance institution, a mutual fund company, an insurance company, an NBFCs, any government institution or even a fintech enthusiast – you must attend this event!
For more details log on to – http://www.iamai.in/events/fintechx18/
This is an advertisement and this content was produced by IAMAI. MediaNama’s Native Advertising policy and past ads are here. For advertising, contact email@example.com.