Technology infrastructure is complicated and messy. Recent debates on Aadhaar and security breaches from leaky infrastructures across industry and government pinpoint the need for thorough architecture of IT systems.
Rootconf – HasGeek’s flagship annual conference – intends to educate technologists, security professionals and decision-makers in startups and enterprises about:
- Securing infrastructure by carefully evaluating available open source solutions and standards, and by negotiating better data security with telcos.
- Architecting reliable systems through modern SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) practices of load balancing, error management, monitoring and log aggregation, and microservices.
Dates: 10 and 11 May, 2018
Time: 9:30 am-6:00 pm
Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore
Rootconf brings together SRE and security practitioners from across India and Asia. Speakers include:
- Alisha Gurung – network engineer at Bhutan Telecom
- Derick Thomas – former network engineer at VSNL and Bharti Airtel
- Colin Charles – chief evangelist from Percona Foundation
- Pukhraj Singh – former national cybersecurity manager
- Rachna Khaira – reporter at Tribune
- A. S. M. Shamim Reza – information security expert.
Companies such as Intuit, GO-JEK, E2E Networks, ThoughtWorks, Walmart Labs, AVI Networks, FreeBSD Foundation and PostMan will participate in Rootconf. The 2018 edition of Rootconf will have over 400 attendees.
This event is presented and curated by HasGeek. HasGeek helps people in technology meet each other, collaborate on new opportunities and advance the state of the art in technology.
For more details, reach out to Zainab Bawa on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an advertisement and this content was produced by HasGeek. MediaNama’s Native Advertising policy and past ads are here. For advertising, contact email@example.com.