Big data has made it possible to track patterns and trends of human behavior, and its role in marketing is only set to increase. Data-driven marketing has gathered enough momentum that a number of companies have emerged that specializes in harnessing this technology. Augmented Reality is changing the world of consumer marketing. The demand for video is growing at an incredible rate. In summary, the face of marketing is constantly changing and 2018 will present more opportunities than ever for brands and businesses that use the latest trends to their advantage.
Following a strong commitment with providing the latest knowledge for C-level to help them to take advantage of the digital economy, DES2018, the largest international gathering on digital business brings the Digital Marketing Planet to you, scheduled to be held in Madrid (Spain) on May 22 to 24. You won’t see the same-old case studies from big brands that you saw at every other event. At Digital Marketing Planet you will know the state of the art and the top trends in marketing. But here’s the biggest reason: real-world tactics and things you need to know to advance in your digital transformation journey. This is a forum for C-Level executives who want to embrace the opportunity of marketing, and who want to stretch and grow.
Join the world’s top leaders, visionaries and experts from a wide variety of industries to exchange insights, enhance leadership skills that engage both the customer and the employee, yielding tremendous outcomes, and address the challenges of today’s complex marketing landscape.
Success stories and expert leaders
3 days, 25 lectures and 29 speakers that will offer a wide array of topics with over 21 hours of coverage on the trends in marketing. Among the confirmed speakers so far there are Walter Jennings, world authority on influencer strategies and VP of Corporate Communications at Huawei; Jeanniey Mullen, CMO of the Year, who will share the new challenges of a CMO; Jeff Sanders expert in strategies for people over the age of 50. Along with them, JJ Delgado the man who led the biggest black Friday sales for amazon.co.uk; Marina Specht expert in inbound marketing; Jeff Brinker precursor of the martech concept worldwide and Guillaume Herbette with a strategic vision of digital transformation in PR industry.
Key Takeaways include
Digital Marketing Planet will broadly cover the following trends:
• Marketing Analytics to drive superior growth
• The ultimate Inbound Marketing trends on content
• Video content it’s going viral
• Customer Data Integration best practices
• Storytelling, reinventing the way stories are told
• VR Branding to offer a customers on an exceptional experience
• How to leverage Programmatic advertising
• Teaching the art of growth hacking
• Unlock the key to employee Brand Advocacy
• Martech Landscape
• The rise of influencer marketing
• Key data-driven to engage
Digital Marketing Planet will focus also on the main challenges and priorities on today’s CMOs agenda.
Who should attend?
• Founders who want to know how to make the best of the new era.
• CEOs & CMOs that want to understand the new digital challenges.
• Marketing managers who want to be able to do digital marketing like a Pro!
• Sales representatives that want to improve their digital skills.
More than 18.000 attendees from across the globe and from a range of sectors, including retail, banking, pharma, automotive, health, tourism among other.
After this forum you will be able to
• Apply real tools and tactics they can put into use immediately.
• Adopt a digital marketing plan like a pro.
• Gain leverage on the new disrupts ecosystem and how to make best use of it.
• Understand the key sources of traffic trough Customer Data Integration.
• Build something that lasts whether that’s a marketing program or a digital transformation set up.
• Make your video content go viral.
• Know Growth Hacking Actually works.
• Learn to use Inbound Marketing for build your business.
• Unlock marketing’s creative side for martech success.
• And a squad of like-minded C-Level executive they can count on as business partners or colleagues.
If you’re like most marketing professionals out there, facing many of the challenges that the new ecosystem poses, come to Digital Marketing Planet and learn from the best!
More information and registration: www.des-madrid.com/tickets-prices
This is an advertisement and this content was produced by DES. MediaNama’s Native Advertising policy and past ads are here. For advertising, contact email@example.com.