The average PhonePe customer does about five transactions per month, while for Paytm that number is 525. The blog post claimed that the high number of transactions on Paytm was “simply not representative of normal user behaviour on the UPI network.”
- Tech Cos Concerned They May Be Roped In To Anti-Abortion Investigations in the U.S. June 27, 2022
- Why is Zomato buying Blinkit in an all-stock deal? June 27, 2022
- Members Call Announcement: IT Rules, Crypto, RBI Tokenization, CERT-IN Rules June 27, 2022
- RBI extends deadline for card storage rules to September 30 June 27, 2022
- Mobile games have your kid’s personal data: What do you need to know? June 27, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The Delhi High Court should quash the government's order to block Tanul Thakur's website in light of the Shreya Singhal verdict by the Supreme...
Here are possible reasons why Indians are not generating significant IAP revenues despite our download share crossing 30%.
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...