Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley will present the Union Budget 2018 — the Narendra Modi-led government’s fifth — in Parliament on Thursday. We will be live blogging about how the budget will impact the digital ecosystem. The budget speech can be live streamed here.
- Bharti, PNB, Delhi Metro’s domains stuck as Net 4 website goes down April 20, 2021
- Info Edge proposes merger of subsidiary with Policybazaar parent April 20, 2021
- Facebook announces Clubhouse competitor and other new audio products April 20, 2021
- 1mg raises Rs 100 crore debt fund from Tata Digital April 20, 2021
- Zoom to invest $100 million in companies developing third-party apps for its marketplace April 20, 2021
You May Also Like
LIVE: Union Budget 2019 – 2% TDS on cash withdrawals of over Rs 1 Cr in order to promote digital payments
Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman will present the Union Budget 2019-2020 in Lok Sabha today at 11 am. She’s expected to lay out the economic...