Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) is organizing the 13th Marketing Conclave on 14th June 2017 at Grand Hyatt, Mumbai.
Why attend the #13MarCon
Marketing today has evolved into a clever craft of blending strategy with technology. The collaborations and combinations that are conceivable are endless and for this reason there is a significant need for knowledge sharing. This is the prime reason why this event is unmissable!
Hear from the head honchos of the industry only at #13MarCon –
– Umang Bedi, Managing Director – India & South Asia, Facebook
– Ashish Bhasin, Chairman & CEO South Asia, Dentsu Aegis Network
– Vikas Agnihotri, Industry Director, Google India
– Sukirti Gupta, CEO, Jagran New Media
– Gaurav Gandhi, COO, Voot
– Partha Sinha, Vice Chairman & MD, MCCANN
– Deepali Naair, Chief Marketing & Digital Officer, IIFL
What is it about?
This event is going to be a unique blend of discussions, Q&A’s and presentations regarding several fundamental and critical topics relating to marketing.
Here are the quintessential topics being discussed at the #13MarCon –
– Content marketing: is it the future for brand building?
– What is the most effective way marketers can leverage big data in their marketing strategy?
– Does content in Indic languages connect more with audiences than languages like English?
– Challenges faced by chatbots and the relevance of prioritizing reputation management.
– What are the some of the present-day trends in video consumption and how has the industry transformed?
– How has the role of the Chief Digital Officer evolved?
– What role can the conventional creative agency play in a digital world?
– Is viewability really a measure of effectiveness? What are the issues faced with it?
What are we trying to achieve?
New age marketing is all about digitalization and collaboration and it’s time to board the train if you haven’t already! The Marketing Conclave is an endeavor towards establishing a greater comprehension of these modern methods and mechanics of marketing.
How can I be a part of it?
Here’s a great occasion to learn with the industry’s best as we discuss, dissect and demystify marketing like never before. Click here to register – http://iamaimarcon.in/
For more details mail us at – email@example.com
The Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) is a not-for-profit industry body registered under the Societies Act, 1896. Its mandate is to expand and enhance the online and mobile value-added services sectors. It is dedicated to presenting a unified voice of the businesses it represents to the government, investors, consumers and other stakeholders. The association addresses the issues, concerns and challenges of the Internet and Mobile economy and takes a leading role in its development.
The association’s activities include promoting the inherent strengths of the digital economy, evaluating and recommending standards and practices to the industry, conducting research, creating platforms for its members, communicating on behalf of the industry and creating a favorable business environment for the industry.
Founded in January 2004 by leading portals in India, IAMAI is the only specialized industry body in India representing the interests of online and mobile value-added services industry.
This is an advertisement and this content was produced by IAMAI. MediaNama’s Native Advertising policy and past ads are here. For advertising, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.