Elara Technologies-owned Housing has launched Housing Partner, a web-based dashboard for real-estate developers and partners. Users can view and edit listings, view leads, purchase qualified leads, customise offerings, report irrelevant leads. The company plans to add more features to leverage the data collected. The dashboard will allow broker app integration as well as incentive mechanism to drive sales. It will also allow simultaneous multiple users log in.
In January 2017, News Corp-backed PropTiger had merged with Housing.com to become a joint venture with an additional investment of $55 million including $50 million from REA Group, an affiliate of SoftBank Group, investing $5 million. Elara Technologies owns PropTiger, Housing.com, and Makaan.com. Dhruv Agarwala, co-founder and CEO of PropTiger, became the CEO of the joint entity.
This joint venture presently offers a range of real estate services including personalised search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post-sales service. This entity currently claims to have a monthly traffic of over 7 million visits, with more than 1 million properties listed for resale and over 195 thousand properties listed for renting. Prior to this merger, PropTiger and Housing.com had made several individual acquisitions.
Acquisitions by PropTiger and Housing.com
- In September 2016, PropTiger acqui-hired PropRates, a Mumbai-based data collation company. This acquisition was to help the real estate website to augment its existing DataLabs offerings. The team of PropRates joined PropTiger to continue building products for data gathering for the company.
- In September 2015, Housing aqui-hired Plat, a startup which operates an online network for agents where they can share real estate inventories and requirement and BigBHK, a property management software targeted at rentals suppliers.
- In August 2015, it acquired sales lifecycle management HomeBuy360 for $2 million.
- In May 2015, Housing acquired the Delhi-based real estate analytics portal Realty Business Intelligence for an estimated $2-4 million.
- In April 2015, PropTiger acquired Out of Box Interaction (OoBi), a user interface design firm, for an undisclosed amount.
- In March 2015, the company acquired realty-focused online community Indian Real Estate Forum (IREF) for Rs 8 crore.