- #NAMA: What does the non-personal data framework mean for businesses? Will it ‘unlock’ economic potential of data? January 22, 2021
- #NAMA: Issues with definition of communities, public good, and unabated sovereign access to non-personal data January 22, 2021
- Bad loans rise for Yes Bank, posts net profit of ₹151 crore in Q3FY21 January 22, 2021
- NPCI creating open-source platform for UPI, says Nandan Nilekani January 22, 2021
- Bihar government plans to criminalise ‘insulting’ criticism of the government: Report January 22, 2021
You May Also Like
The National Payments Corporation of India is in the process of rolling out a completely open source platform for the Unified Payments Interface (UPI)...
MobiKwik’s net revenues grew by 134% to ₹379 crore at the end of FY20 from ₹162 crore on the back of higher revenue from...
Non-bank lender Bajaj Finance is planning to enter the competitive Unified Payments Interface (UPI) market with its own third-party app called Bajaj Pay. The...
Super apps, pay later, cyber risks: Five trends in digital payments for 2021 according to VISA India
Digital payment adoption has grown significantly in the last year, reflecting a secular trend among Indian consumers and businesses, TR Ramachandran VISA Inc’s group...