- Malware programs with remote access targeted Indian govt, defence personnel: Report September 24, 2021
- Indian government braces for a nationwide rollout of its health digitisation project September 24, 2021
- Facebook’s criteria for what shows up on your News Feed does not include clickbait September 24, 2021
- What we know about a new trojan malware attack targeting Indian mobile banking users September 24, 2021
- Twitter rolls out ‘Tips’, a new way for users to support their favourite profiles September 24, 2021
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
When news that Walmart would soon accept cryptocurrency turned out to be fake, it also became a teachable moment.
In this excerpt from the book, the authors focus on personal data and autocracies. One in particular – Russia. Autocracies always prioritize information control...
The use of facial recognition technology for policing in Delhi: An empirical study of potential religion-based discrimination
By Jai Vipra, Senior Resident Fellow at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy The use of new technology, including facial recognition technology (FRT) by police...
By Stella Joseph, Prakhil Mishra, and Yash Desai The Government of India circulated proposed amendments to the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020 (“E-Commerce Rules”) which...
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...