- Why is there a need for fresh consultation on India’s cybersecurity directions? June 29, 2022
- IT Committee to continue looking into Facebook’s alleged pro-BJP bias through whistleblower’s email testimony June 28, 2022
- Alt-News Co-founder Mohammed Zubair Arrested: Critics Decry Selectively Targeting Journalists, Speech Online June 28, 2022
- RBI has zero info on payment ecosystem readiness for new card storage rules, RTI reveals June 28, 2022
- Twitter “withholds” Rana Ayyub and others’ accounts on govt orders: What happened, and why June 28, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The Delhi High Court should quash the government's order to block Tanul Thakur's website in light of the Shreya Singhal verdict by the Supreme...
Here are possible reasons why Indians are not generating significant IAP revenues despite our download share crossing 30%.
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...