Shemaroo Ltd, the Film & Entertainment content aggregation and production company, has reported new media revenues of Rs 17.66 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2016. This is an increase of 54.3% year-on-year from Rs 11.45 crore from the same quarter last year. Revenue from traditional sources increased 13% year-on-year to Rs 85.53 crore.
- Total Income increased by 18.1% to Rs 103.09 crore from Rs 87.27 crore in Q4 FY2015
- EBITDA increased by 33.1% to Rs 35.91 crore from Rs 26.98 crore in Q4 FY2015
- EBITDA Margin stood at 34.8% in Q4 FY2016
- Net Profit after tax increased by 28.8% to Rs. 16.45 crore from Rs 12.77 crore in Q4 FY2015.
Please note that the chart below, released by Shemaroo, which suggests that the company does around 120 million views a month on its channels.
The company also crossed Shemaroo crossed cumulative 1 billion views on its YouTube channel ShemarooEnt recently.
- 100 Million+ Views crossed on ‘Shemaroo Kids’ YouTube channel
- Crossed 1 lac Subscribers on ‘Shemaroo Punjabi’ YouTube Channel
- Shemaroo signed a new content deal with Spuul