Reliance Entertainment & Digital’s business head of over 2 years Kushal Sanghvi has quit the company, reports AdAge India. Sanghvi had joined Reliance after founding 4 companies, namely World Wide Open, Span Digital, Concept Digital and Spiider Digital Hub for over 5.5 years, to set up Reliance’s new media ad agency. The AdAge report adds that he’s looking for entrepreneurial options for the future.
Previous stint with Reliance ADAG: After quitting Span Digital, Sanghvi joined Reliance to offer services in data, direct, media, search, social, wireless, mobile, content and syndication. It’s worth noting that he had an earlier stint with Reliance ADAG as its head of Business Intelligence from 2006-2008 where he was in charge of expanding and operating the company into the media and entertainment space. He also created strategies for revenue generation and various business plans for the group in the digital space.
Sanghvi has spent over 20 years in the digital space:
– In May 2011 Concept Digital, the digital arm of Concept Group, appointed Sanghvi as Managing Director, and merged iConcept and Concept ORM with Concept Digital, to provide services under a single umbrella brand.
– Prior to Concept, Sanghvi worked with mobile advertising startup StratosHear as Executive Director.
– In August 2010, Sanghvi quit as managing director at Spiider Digital Hub (formerly Concept Digital) to start Span Digital and head it as the Chief Executive officer of the company.
– He has worked with Media Contacts as an MD and Havas Digital as MD of South Asia for 4.5 years
– VP of business development at Harvest Media, Nine Yards Sports & Entertainment for over 2.5 years
– and with the Times Group, Rediff and the Indian Express Group for 11 years