- #NAMA: What does the non-personal data framework mean for businesses? Will it ‘unlock’ economic potential of data? January 22, 2021
- #NAMA: Issues with definition of communities, public good, and unabated sovereign access to non-personal data January 22, 2021
- Bad loans rise for Yes Bank, posts net profit of ₹151 crore in Q3FY21 January 22, 2021
- NPCI creating open-source platform for UPI, says Nandan Nilekani January 22, 2021
- Bihar government plans to criminalise ‘insulting’ criticism of the government: Report January 22, 2021
You May Also Like
Twitter has tied up with Dailyhunt to distribute its curated Twitter Moments feed to the news aggregator app’s users. Dailyhunt announced the collaboration in...
Amazon has cut off Parler from its cloud hosting service for failing to effectively deal with a “steady increase in violent content” and due...
In the wake of the January 6 US Capitol storming, tech companies have taken unprecedented steps against a sitting president of the United States...
Delhi HC refuses to interfere in Amazon–Future Retail conflict, says regulators can decide on their own
The Delhi High Court on Monday refused to stop Amazon from pushing regulators to stop the sale of the Future Group’s businesses to Reliance...