We’d like to take a moment to thank our sponsors for having chosen to support MediaNama in its endeavour to provide our readers with insightful and detailed coverage of the evolving digital ecosystem in India. To advertise with MediaNama, click here.
Our thanks go out to everyone who has supported us, and to our sponsors for the month of January 2016:
– Chillr is India’s first multi-bank mobile payment app on which users can send money ‘instantly’ to anyone in their phonebook using just the mobile number, without having to know receiver’s bank account number, IFSC code or even bank name and that too 24X7. Users can also make utility payments like mobile, DTH and datacard recharges in less that half a minute. Invested by Sequoia Capital and a bunch of angel investors in Series-A round of funding, Chillr plans to partner with atleast 15 banks this fiscal year and is soon going to launch offline and online merchant payments. In a non-wallet model where all transactions happen seamlessly and directly between bank accounts, Chillr claims to be competing with cash rather than other digital payment solutions available in the market.
– Getit Infomedia is India’s digital supermarket for SMEs to get relevant business leads. We seamlessly deliver excellent value across all media platforms be it Voice, Mobile Applications, Online, WAP, Web chat, Print etc. The services provide presence, enquiries and leads to its advertisers while ensuring end users (consumers) have access to the best information, benefits and offers.
– Goibibo is the largest online hotels booking engine in India and also one of the leading air aggregator. Goibibo is also the number one ranked mobile app under the travel category. Goibibo’s core value differentiator is delivery of the fastest and the most trusted user experiences, be it in terms of quickest search and booking, fastest payments, settlement and refund processes. Goibibo has grown its hotels booking volumes by 5x in 2015 over the previous year. 70% of hotel bookings take place on Goibibo’s mobile app.
Goibibo is part of the ibibo Group that also owns India’s No. 1 online Bus ticketing platform, redBus.in and recently launched car pooling app, “ibibo Ryde”.
– Times Internet (TIL) is a premier digital product company and the digital arm of The Times of India Group. It reaches over 100m visitors and serves 2 billion pageviews every month across web and mobile, with businesses across news, entertainment, sports, local, ecommerce, classifieds, startup investments, local partnerships, and more.TIL’s key properties in the news category include timesofindia.com, economictimes.com and navbharattimes.com. Under its fold are topmost internet entertainment portals in India — Gaana.com – the music broadcasting service and BoxTV.com – the video streaming site. Indiatimes Shopping emerges as one of the top five e-commerce companies in India & TimesCity, a lifestyle destination covering recommendations across Restaurants, Movies, Events, Nightlife in your city. Times Internet has also entered into partnerships with global companies offering them its tremendous reach through online media platforms under its initiative called Times Global Partners(TGP). The TGP portfolio ranges from licensing partnerships to investments and acquisition. In the last year, TGP has made four acquisitions, twelve global partnerships, four minority investments and over 20 investments into start-ups through TLabs in the Indian ecosystem.
– Vserv is the leading smart data platform for mobile marketing and commerce. The platform has the largest mobile internet user base in India & Southeast Asia with unique and rich insights on these users. Vserv’s revolutionary platform transforms big data to smart data, empowering companies to achieve sharper results. Founded in 2010, Vserv has over 500 Mn unique user profiles globally, and is backed by Maverick Capital, IDG Ventures India & Epiphany Ventures. For details, please visit www.vserv.com
Hosting and Support
– E2E Networks: India’s most clued in dedicated hosting company founded by geeks. E2E Networks Private Limited has been into the business of providing Low latency Dedicated Servers and VPS Servers in India since 2009. E2E Networks goes way beyond merely provisioning servers/cloud infrastructure. Our expertise includes strategies and managed services help for implementing the most suitable cloud architecture based on public, private or hybrid cloud platforms for your web facing or enterprise applications.