– Delhi based online jewellery store Fourseven, has raised Rs 3 crore in a round of funding from Indian Angel Network (IAN), reports NextBigWhat. The startup will use the funds to expand its team, increase its product range and invest in technology.
– Shopsense has raised an undisclosed amount in pre-series A funding from Kae Capital, Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal and others, reports NextBigWhat. The startup runs Fynd, a nearby fashion shopping app. It will use the funds for expanding to Bangalore and Delhi. The platform had previously raised an undisclosed amount of funding in September.
– Bangalore-based Medinfi Healthcare, a platform for searching doctors and hospitals, has raised Rs 1 crore in a round of angel funding from four new investors, reports Techcircle. This takes the total funding raised by the firm across 3 rounds to Rs 2 crore. It will use the funding to strengthen its operation in the cities it is operating in.
– Mumbai based Yagerbomb Media, which operates the nightlife discovery platform OUWT, has raised $150,000 in a round of funding from undisclosed angel investors, reports Techcircle. The platform will use the funding for hiring and starting operations in Pune and Bangalore. As of now, OUWT is available only in Mumbai where it lists 300 venues.
– Caravan Craft, a handicrafts store, has raised Rs 8.5 crore in funding from existing investor United Seed Fund, reports NextBigWhat. The platform will use the funds for expanding its operations in local and international markets. The company had previously raised Rs 3 crore in February to expand to Europe and India.
– Medikoe, an online medical platform, has raised $100,000 in a round of funding from Anil Menon, the CEO of CMS Computers Limited, reports NextBigWhat. The platform will use the funding from expanding in Mumbai and NCR by the end of this year, and to more than 20 cities by the first quarter of 2016.
– ZenRooms, a branded budget room platform, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Rocket Internet and telecom operator Ooredoo, reports Techcircle. The startup had previously raised $1 million in June. Founded last year by Vinay Gupta, Madhur Yadav and Kiren Tanna, the platform currently claims to be present in 200 locations with 1000 rooms across southeast Asia.
– Zapluk, a beauty, wellness and fitness startup, has raised an undisclosed amount in funding from a group of angel investors, reports NextBigWhat. The startup, which launched a month back, helps customers choose stylists based on reviews and book an appointment for one. It is currently available only in Hyderabad.
– BiteClub has raise an undisclosed amount in funding led by growX Ventures and participation from Phoenix Fund and Powai Lake Ventures, reports NextBigWhat. The startup will use the funding to expanding in the NCR area and starting new categories. The platform had raised $500,000 in March this year.