We’d like to take a moment to thank our sponsors for having chosen to support MediaNama in its endeavour to provide our readers with insightful and detailed coverage of the evolving digital ecosystem in India. To advertise with MediaNama, click here.
Our thanks go out to everyone who has supported us, and to our sponsors for the month of September 2015:
– Getit Infomedia is India’s digital supermarket for SMEs to get relevant business leads. We seamlessly deliver excellent value across all media platforms be it Voice, Mobile Applications, Online, WAP, Web chat, Print etc. The services provide presence, enquiries and leads to its advertisers while ensuring end users (consumers) have access to the best information, benefits and offers.
– Info Edge (India) Limited is among the leading internet companies in India. Info Edge runs leading internet businesses – Naukri.com -India’s no. 1 job site, Jeevansathi.com – one of the leading matrimonial portal,99acres.com – India’s No.1 real estate portal and Shiksha.com – India’s leading education portal. The company also owns Quadrangle – an offline executive search business, and Naukri Gulf (a leading jobsite in the Middle East market). Info Edge also owns Brijj.com, a professional networking site and Allcheckdeals.com, an online real estate brokerage firm which is run as a subsidiary company.
– IndianRoots.com is an Indian Fashion marketplace, offering a platform to Indian fashion brands to showcase their products and position their brands democratically. In partnership with NDTV, IndianRoots is well known today for its selection of women’s fusion, designer wear, ethnic wear, jewelry and accessories, and is poised to launch its selections of men’s wear, kid’s wear and home furnishings. IndianRoots recorded revenues of 61CR in FY14-15, a 12x jump over the previous year.
– Times Internet (TIL) is a premier digital product company and the digital arm of The Times of India Group. It reaches over 100m visitors and serves 2 billion pageviews every month across web and mobile, with businesses across news, entertainment, sports, local, ecommerce, classifieds, startup investments, local partnerships, and more.TIL’s key properties in the news category include timesofindia.com, economictimes.com and navbharattimes.com. Under its fold are topmost internet entertainment portals in India — Gaana.com – the music broadcasting service and BoxTV.com – the video streaming site. Indiatimes Shopping emerges as one of the top five e-commerce companies in India & TimesCity, a lifestyle destination covering recommendations across Restaurants, Movies, Events, Nightlife in your city. Times Internet has also entered into partnerships with global companies offering them its tremendous reach through online media platforms under its initiative called Times Global Partners(TGP). The TGP portfolio ranges from licensing partnerships to investments and acquisition. In the last year, TGP has made four acquisitions, twelve global partnerships, four minority investments and over 20 investments into start-ups through TLabs in the Indian ecosystem.
– Vserv is the leading smart data platform for mobile marketing and commerce. The platform has the largest mobile internet user base in India & Southeast Asia with unique and rich insights on these users. Vserv’s revolutionary platform transforms big data to smart data, empowering companies to achieve sharper results. Founded in 2010, Vserv has over 500 Mn unique user profiles globally, and is backed by Maverick Capital, IDG Ventures India & Epiphany Ventures. For details, please visit www.vserv.com
Hosting and Support
– E2E Networks: India’s most clued in dedicated hosting company founded by geeks. E2E Networks Private Limited has been into the business of providing Low latency Dedicated Servers and VPS Servers in India since 2009. E2E Networks goes way beyond merely provisioning servers/cloud infrastructure. Our expertise includes strategies and managed services help for implementing the most suitable cloud architecture based on public, private or hybrid cloud platforms for your web facing or enterprise applications.