We’d like to take a moment to thank our sponsors for having chosen to support MediaNama in its endeavour to provide our readers with insightful and detailed coverage of the evolving digital ecosystem in India.
– Paytm is India’s largest mobile payment and commerce platform. Paytm started by offering mobile recharge and utility bill payments and today it offers a full marketplace to consumers on its mobile apps. In a short span of time Paytm has scaled to nearly 25 Million orders a month. More than 23 million users to pay for various services use Paytm mobile wallet.
As a Consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications, Paytm is head-quartered in New Delhi, India. Its investors include SAIF Partners, Ant Financial, Sapphire Ventures and Saama Capital.
Our thanks go out to everyone who has supported us, and to our sponsors for the month of April 2015:
– Getit Infomedia is India’s digital supermarket for SMEs to get relevant business leads. We seamlessly deliver excellent value across all media platforms be it Voice, Mobile Applications, Online, WAP, Web chat, Print etc. The services provide presence, enquiries and leads to its advertisers while ensuring end users (consumers) have access to the best information, benefits and offers.
– Practo helps people in finding the best doctors in every locality and is the largest doctor search engine in India. Every month over 2 million users book appointments with 1,20,000+ verified doctors on Practo and Practo Mobile App is ranked as #1 in Android and iOS App Stores .
As a trailblazer in Indian healthcare Practo provides consumer internet products for patients and doctors including Practo Search, Practo Instant, Practo Health Account, Practo Ray, Practo Tab and Practo Feedback. Practo is operating in 35+ cities in India and 3 countries across the globe including India, Singapore and Philippines.
Practo is dedicated to making healthcare simpler for everyone by bringing doctors and patients together on the same platform, so that patients know where to look for the best doctor, and doctors can manage their patients better by digitising their practice.
– Times Internet (TIL) is a premier digital product company and the digital arm of The Times of India Group. It reaches over 100m visitors and serves 2 billion pageviews every month across web and mobile, with businesses across news, entertainment, sports, local, ecommerce, classifieds, startup investments, local partnerships, and more.TIL’s key properties in the news category includetimesofindia.com, economictimes.com and navbharattimes.com. Under its fold are topmost internet entertainment portals in India — Gaana.com – the music broadcasting service and BoxTV.com – the video streaming site. Indiatimes Shopping emerges as one of the top five e-commerce companies in India & TimesCity, a lifestyle destination covering recommendations across Restaurants, Movies, Events, Nightlife in your city. Times Internet has also entered into partnerships with global companies offering them its tremendous reach through online media platforms under its initiative called Times Global Partners(TGP). The TGP portfolio ranges from licensing partnerships to investments and acquisition. In the last year, TGP has made four acquisitions, twelve global partnerships, four minority investments and over 20 investments into start-ups through TLabs in the Indian ecosystem.
Hosting and Support
– E2E Networks: India’s most clued in dedicated hosting company founded by geeks. E2E Networks Private Limited has been into the business of providing Low latency Dedicated Servers and VPS Servers in India since 2009. E2E Networks goes way beyond merely provisioning servers/cloud infrastructure. Our expertise includes strategies and managed services help for implementing the most suitable cloud architecture based on public, private or hybrid cloud platforms for your web facing or enterprise applications.