– Alibaba and Softbank to partner in India?: Sources tell The Economic Times that Alibaba and Softbank dont’ want to compete in India. Read more here.
– For Bahl, it’s 18 all over again. Business Standard speaks with Raghav Bahl on Quintillion.
– AIIMS (Delhi) has started online pre-registration for OPD, NIMHANS (Bangalore) allows online appointment booking. Read more at PIB.
– How reliable are online warranties? The New Indian Express explores, here.
– Truecaller will set up an R&D Center in India, according to Zee News
– Internet voting doesn’t guarantee security, India’s Former Chief Election Commissioner points out. More at Business Standard.
– COAI wants a 5 year extension in the 4G rollout guidelines, reports Moneycontrol.
– App based cab booking might return to Delhi, PTI reports, quoting sources.
– E-Education Through Broadband Facility – Read more at PIB
So IRCTC won't let me login till I "update my profile". Oh wait, Updation of profile is not allowed in the morning pic.twitter.com/5fWsDsFtUw
— Prasanto K Roy (@prasanto) December 23, 2014