Coming off our biggest month, here are some of our top posts from November 2014:
1. No more minimum guarantees for radio, CCI tells T-Series. Read it here
2. Would FTC’s reasons for suing AT&T for throttling bandwidth apply in India? Read it here
3. CCI says consumer brands’ authorised-sellers-only demand is “prudent business policy”. Read it here
4. I called up a Hike spammer. Read it here.
5. For every Indian woman on Facebook, there are three Indian men – Scroll.in. Read it here.
6. One week after dissing e-tailers, Future Group ties up with Amazon. Read it here
7. No copyright in email databases?Read it here
8. On making Carrier Billing independent of Carriers in India. Read it here
9. How 99Acres plans to use the $120 million it has raised. Read it here
10. On the unofficial Ramdev website that claimed to have an Ebola cure. Read it here