Oxigen Services India's mobile semi-closed wallet Oxigen Wallet has partnered with Café Coffee Day (CCD) to enable payments through the wallet at CCD outlets across India. According to the CCD website, it has over 1500 cafes spread across 200 cities in India. It also runs 50 CCD Lounge outlets, 5 CCD Square and 687 Xpress outlets. This is Oxigen Wallet’s first offline payment…
- Summary: What are RBI’s new rules for digital lending apps and service providers? August 11, 2022
- IT Rules 2021: MeitY sticks to its guns, pushes for GAC for social media companies August 11, 2022
- MeitY’s Review Committee Hasn’t Revoked A Single Section 69A Order Since 2009, RTI Reveals August 11, 2022
- Video: Is ONDC The Future Of E-commerce In India? August 11, 2022
- ‘No Systematic Action Against Offshore Betting and Gambling Websites’ in India, Says Report August 11, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Do we have an enabling system for the National Data Governance Framework Policy (NDGFP) aiming to create a repository of non-personal data?
A viewpoint on why the regulation of cryptocurrencies and crypto exchnages under 2019's E-Commerce Rules puts it in a 'grey area'
India's IT Rules mandate a GAC to address user 'grievances' , but is re-instatement of content removed by a platform a power it should...
Why ‘group privacy’ should be recognised, and how ‘non-personal’ data becomes a regulatory blindspot
There is a need for reconceptualizing personal, non-personal data and the concept of privacy itself for regulators to effectively protect data
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...