Times Internet’s startup accelerator TLabs has inducted seven startups for the fifth batch of its accelerator program, termed as the Spring 2014 batch. The four month program started last month (February 2014) and is expected to end with demo day in Delhi NCR in June 2014.
Through this program, TLabs provides seed funding of Rs 10 lakhs for a 10% stake in the company, besides mentorship and networking with VCs and angel funds. With this, TLabs has increased its portfolio count to 30 startups. It got its first exit last month, when Times Internet’s music streaming service Gaana.com acquired indie-focused music marketplace MusicFellas for an undisclosed amount.
Startups included in this batch are:
– ParallelDots allows web publishers and bloggers to create event timelines of any event using their archival content and present in an interactive interface on their website. It also allows publishers to generate revenue from featuring relevant third party content in their timeline and sponsor their content on relevant timelines being generated by other publishers. Founded by Angam Parashar, Ankit Singh and Muktabh Mayank. [Video Demo]
– GreedyGame provides a platform for advertisers to create digital marketing campaigns using games. Advertisers can choose a game template from its market, customize it with their own brand assets and deploy it on their preferred platform. It also provides in-game analytics and the ability for advertisers to reward users with discounts and promotional coupons, The company claims advertisers will have to pay only for useful engagement while game developers can get a new revenue channel through native advertising. Founded by Arink Verma and Arpit Jain.
– Fashupp is a social fashion platform which allows users to create interactive mashups of various fashion trends and looks. What’s worth noting here is each apparel or accessory is essentially a product listing of an e-commerce site, allowing viewers of any mashup to click on any specific product in the image and purchase it from the respective store.
Fashupp claims to currently provide catalogue of more than 200,000 apparels & accessories from a range of large and boutique e-commerce stores which includes Myntra, Koovs, Yebhi and Mango among others. Founded by Ashish Kumar, Koustubh Sinhal and Ankit Sachan.
– Vidgyor enables broadcasters and content distributors to monetize live TV streams by inserting targeted mid-roll ads across any Internet connected device (web, smartphones, tablets, smart TV & gaming consoles). It also offers multi-screen streaming solutions for video publishers. Founded by Mahboob Khan and Parth Desai.
– Ghar360 is a real estate-focused 3D augmented reality platform which allows users to convert their floor plans into interactive and walkable spaces. It also allows them to visualize and purchase interior decoration products. Besides this, it enables architects and builders to showcase & share their designs for sales and marketing purposes. Founded by Sanju Thomas, Ajesh Joy and Mohamad Nizamuddin. [Video Demo]
– Spayee enables institutes to set up their own cloud-based smart digital libraries comprising eBooks and and other educational content such as notes, assignments and project reports among others. It also provides a reading platform called Spayee Read which allows users to link their notes and resources to any topic and collaborate with their teachers & peers. It also allows booksellers to setup white labelled eBookstores on this platform. Founded by Aniruddha Singh, Gourav Kakkar, Sandeep Singh and Vijay Singh.
– TakeZero provides a marketplace for creative and performing artists like models, actors, singers, video and radio jockeys to showcase their work. On the other hand, it allows talent hunters to conduct online auditions and run talent campaigns.
– TLabs’ 4th Batch Of Startups: BetaGlide, GetMeAShop, JiffStore, Labforth & More
– TLabs’ New Batch Of Startups: Happay, Langhar, Gradestack, Offermandi, iExperience
– Times Internet Launches T-Labs Incubation Program For Internet & Mobile Startups