– Indian mobile phone brand Micromax launches in Russia, aims to release 14 smartphones in 2014. Read more at Bgr India
– Facility to pay power bill online extended in Haryana. Read more at The Economic Times
– China’s mobile handset maker Oppo, to foray into Indian market with its flagship product Oppo N1. Read more at iamwire
– RTO seeks online applications for 1,600 autorickshaw permits. Read more at The Times of India
– Delhi High court asks Nokia to give simple undertaking, no Rs 3,500 crore escrow account deposit. Read more at The Economic Times
– India’s cyber protection body pushes ahead. Read more at Hindustan Times
– ‘Mumbai schools not ready for RTE online admissions’. Read more at The Times of India
– Tata Teleservices Maharashtra Limited has entered into a partnership with Mumbai International Airport Ltd. (MIAL) to offer voice and data services at the terminal at CSI Airport.
– FREECULTR has opened a popup store in Elante Mall in Chandigarh.
– Zenga has launched Sunny Leone’s official mobile app, which will allow fans to connect with her via live interactions, as well as videos, images and wallpapers